Orton-Gillingham Based Reading Intervention Program
|The Language Tune-Up Kit
(LTK®) reading program
embraces both phonics-based
reading strategies &
|For more information about
our software, click on the
Popular Pages box at the
right of the menu.
By spending 30 minutes a day with the Language Tune-Up Kit program, one can:
- Gain 2-6 grade levels in 2-6 months
- Develop reading proficiency and significantly increase decoding skills
- Improve spelling skills
- Build confidence and self-esteem
Orton-Gillingham Reading Software
Our Family versions maintain complete records for two students for all lessons.
- Instruction is provided in both English and Spanish. Skills are taught in English.
- Students are automatically placed at the appropriate beginning lesson, based on the LTK
- Four reports provide insight to student progress.
- LTK At Home takes your student to a grade 8.5 reading level. More details are available here.
- For ages 6 through adult.
Instructional content includes the same 87 lessons and capabilities as contained within LTK At Home.
Primary Differences Between Family and School Versions:
- LTK For Schools versions provide support for an unlimited number of students.
- Students are assigned to one teacher and may be assigned to one or more groups.
- Comprehensive reporting options allow teachers and administrators to examine student
- LTK For Schools Single Station Version
- Supports an unlimited number of students on a single PC.
- LTK For Schools Enterprise Network Version
- Supports an unlimited number of PCs on your network and an unlimited number of
- Provides initial support for 500 reusable Student IDs.
Compare all versions
Direct all inquiries to:
4611 Palmbrooke Cir.
West Palm Beach, FL 33417
Tel: 571-308-6713 (US and Canada)